Monday, October 27, 2008

Trip to Vegas


Mine and Michael's anniversary was on Sunday. We celebrated six fun filled years. He surprised me with Phantom of the Opera tickets. We went to Vegas and watched it at the Venetian. It was wonderful! The tickets were expensive, we sat front and center, but it was well worth the cost. I loved it! The acting and singing was awesome, the special effects unbelievable and I could go on. I really felt like I was in the real theater. I highly recommend it. I obviously enjoyed myself.
Thanks Honey, I love you (more).

5 comments:

Kaycee said...

Happy Anniversary! I was going to remember to call you, but just didn't. That is so fun that you went to the Phantom show. I can't believe it has been so many years since we were all single. Weird.

Cami said...

Well, Happy Anniversary Kathi! I have wanted to see The Phantom forever! I am a little jealous. It sounds like you had a great time...so glad :)

Stacia said...

Happy anniversary! I want to go to that show so bad! Everyone says that it is really good! Our anniversary is next month so maybe I can talk Taylor into taking me, but it might have to wait until he has a job in like 5 years do you think it will still be around by then...

Tori said...

That's such an exciting anniversary date! Way to go bro! Happy anniversary, and it's good to hear everything's going well for you guys. Have a fun Halloween, and take lots of pictures of your cute family for us, okay?

Sami Antha said...

OH boy! Everyone's getting exciting trips but me! Happy Late Anniversary, I'm glad you had so much fun. I miss you!

Something to think about

Something to think about

It's Coming!

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker