Saturday, August 29, 2009

Time for a change



I guess it's time to update my blog. We finally have the internet and I am loving it for the time being. I hope I don't get to the point where I am on it too much and my house shows it.

So some fun things that we have done since I last wrote, we had all three kids birthdays and parties, we also had Michael's birthday and a big party since it was the big 3-0. It was super fun we had dinner and a baseball game, but no pictures to go with it since I was running the shin-dig. Entertaining and feeding 30+ people took a lot of time and energy. (Thanks everyone that came.) It was a lot of fun for Mikey and me. We also had a reunion with my sibling, and with my mom's family on the beach in California. We went to the zoo then too. My sister-in-law flew home and we all got to hang out and play in grand old Parowan. It's been a fun summer. Here are some pictures to go along with what we did. If I had more time I would narrate each picture, but I've got a lot of catching up to do fast. Plus a picture is worth a thousand words right?

1 comment:

Mostly Broken said...

such a cute family kathy. looks like you had a fun and full summer.

Something to think about

Something to think about

It's Coming!

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker