Monday, January 12, 2009

I've got no time!

So I know I have not blogged in forever. I haven't even been on line forever. I feel alright about it though, because I looked at a few other blogs and there are a lot of you that have not updated your blogs for a while.

My excuse is we have been looking at houses almost non stop. I told Michael that now is the time to buy and I want to do it this month! Interest rates are down, house prices are down and I am very ready to stop living out of boxes. I can't find things and I am going crazy looking. Living here was only going to be temporary, It's been 20 months now.

We have made three offers they are working themselves out. I think the Lord will steer us where he wants us. I feel so lucky to finally have the financing available to look at buying. It is such a dream to think of owning our own home! I am very excited. Wish us luck!

7 comments:

Stacia said...

Good luck! How exciting that you are looking for houses! I think now is a good time too! Hopefully it will still be a good time to buy in like 6 years when we will finally beable to even thin about buying a house :) Let us know how it works out!

Cami said...

Best of luck in finding a home! It is such a big decision and there are so many things to factor in. You are right in that the Lord will guide you to where you need to be! You kids are such cuties by the way! :)

Kaycee said...

Are you guys looking in Cedar still? I wish you could live by me! ;) Good luck with all of that!

Tori said...

Hope this turns out well for you guys! I'm sorry your Christmas was probably overwhelming with all of us barging in on your home. We had so much fun with you guys though! Hopefully you find a home that will really fit your needs, and that you'll be happy with. Love you!

Shannon said...

GOOD LUCK!

Elizabeth said...

very exciting!! what area are you guys in?

Tori said...

We need updates! I've been trying to call you, but you're the hardest people to get ahold of (either that or you're just screening my phone calls)! j/k

Something to think about

Something to think about

It's Coming!

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker